Looking out from the Dorvlands:
- North we find the Dwarven Empire
- South we find the sea
- West we first find Gwaymo, but past that, after some journeying, we find the homelands of Elves and Men.
- East we find the Ancient People of the East
Cities and Fortresses in the Dorvlands:
- Bamburg in the Eastern Half
- Bergama the ancient name of Bamburg
- Kirsk the Dwarven capital
- Linzburg in the Western Half
- Oberheilhelmensberg the Prince’s seat
- Oliane-Lec at the mouth of the Lac
- Ulagorsk the Eastern fortress
- Witzen at the mouth of the Sar
- Llywn capital of Syvynean
- The Western Half of the Dorvlands is predominently populated by Pravos. Linzburg and Oberheilhelmensberg are here, as is Kirsk
- The Eastern Half of the Dorvlands is dominated by Easters. Bamburg and Ulagorsk are both here.
- Syvynean is on the Western edge of the Dorvlands
- Gwaymo is directly across the Lac from Syvynean. It’s famously not a nice place.